Outer Limits marathon.

teal'c

Nuclear Cardiac Parent
If you get COMET tv, today they're running an Outer Limits marathon.
They're airing the original 60's show first followed by the later version of that episode.

Looking at the show guide, looks like Leonard Nimoy was in both the '64 and '95 versions of the I robot episode.

I have an Amazon Fire TV stick. I'll have to check. Thanks for the heads up!

-Dave

Edit: I can use my PC to stream to my TV using my Google Chromecast. :thumbsup:

-Dave

Last edited:
I have the DVD's of all the original series. "6th Finger", and "Behold, Eck!" are my favorites. Music was outstanding too.

BTW I watched some Twilight Zone episodes last weekend and "To Serve man" was on.
Turns out the main alien was Richard Kiel who later was "Jaws" in some Bond movies!!!

"Behold, Eck!" !
Just watched that one. It was good, as was "The Beholders". The "updated" version. Gotta admit, the updated alien was a lot sexier than Eck.
efaa64dd41717763003d67540afaba6a--sci-fi-tv-classic-sci-fi.jpg
VS. index.jpeg
Finishing up "The Inheritors" which has been a long time favorite of mine.

If you can ever manage find copy of Outer Limits Companion book by David J. Schow .. pick one up.
Out of print and sells for ridiculous prices. Great for those who love the series .. I'll never give mine up.
Just wish I had bought a couple when they were in print.

Contains all the behind the scenes stories about every broadcast episode.

Just watched that one. It was good, as was "The Beholders". The "updated" version. Gotta admit, the updated alien was a lot sexier than Eck.
efaa64dd41717763003d67540afaba6a--sci-fi-tv-classic-sci-fi.jpg
VS. View attachment 1227474
Finishing up "The Inheritors" which has been a long time favorite of mine.
Once you have a 2 dimensional alien with 4 arms, you never go back! (Or something like that :))

Condorsat ,right on that book. Wish I still had mine. Still one of my favorite shows ever.

Cool to watch David McCallum as the main character and Edward Mulhare as the scientist, before his TV gig as the ghost in Ghost & Mrs. Muir.

Thanks for the heads up on Comet TV. Not available OTA in my area, so I'll live with streaming for now.

I hope they are successful and expand into more broadcast markets. Maybe a replacement for the original Sci Fi Channel that was launched 25 years go.

Back
Top Bottom