Klipschorns in a Volvo wagon?

tanker 200

Going to pick up a pair of Klipschorns and wondering if they'll fit in a Volvo 240 wagon? Was planning on taking my pick up but the weather looks questionable, Girlfriend asked if they'll fit in the Volvo, I don't think so with a moving dolly. No rack on the car.

I miss my CRV - carried home a pair of JBL 4341 4 way monitors on one trip, JBL L200s a couple of times, and a big pair of UREI Monitors on another ...
There is no substitute for have a truck available! Good luck!

I managed to get the ML reQuests in my 2006 Volvo V70 wagon... Barely. Had to run both front seats waaaaay forward. Thankfully it was only about a 30 minute drive.

Off topic but I had to get some Cornwall II’s from my truck to the apartment in the barn. I don’t really have neighbors and no one else was around so I bear hugged them and carried them up. I’m really getting tired of moving big/heavy speakers which I find myself doing a lot.

A 1/2 ton truck is about right
I hauled one in my Xterra. The hatch was almost closed and the seats all the way forward. About 30 miles. Was about 3 or 4 inches too long.
Not recommended

A 245 Volvo holds more than most people think but I’m guessing it won’t hold 2 Khorns. Btw, bonus points in my world for having a 240 Volvo wagon and searching out Khorns :) Best of luck, hope you get them!

Volvo 240 Wagon models cargo space:

Length with rear seat up 44.5" (113 cm)
Length with rear seat down 74.0" (188 cm)
Length with seat cushion removed 77.6" (197 cm)
Maximum width 53.1" (135 cm)
Height 32.9" (84 cm)
Volume with rear seat up 41 cu. ft. (1.2 m³)
Volume with rear seat down 76 cu. ft. (2.151 m³)
Cargo opening, maximum width 45.7" (116 cm)
Cargo opening, maximum height 30.7" (78 cm)

47a459d8c9f44dae7dda98bc751d999b--volvo--gif.jpg

Last edited:
I fit my ADS L1530’s in my wife’s RAV 4 when I picked them up pretty easily. That plus a big friend to help me move them and a big receiver and turntable.

he's also got a truck - so - are they Home yet??

Back
Top Bottom