QR-6500 Owner's Manual?

KeithD

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Only Service Manual and sales Brochure on HiFiEngine. Nothing for any QR unit in the AK database. Anybody have this manual? Technically, I believe it is called "Operating Instructions". I have this for the QR-4500, and the units are very similar in operation, just would like to have the 6500 as well.

Thanks!

If no luck, I'd keep my eyes peeled on the big auction site, and would think eventually one will pop up.

You should post this request in Digital Docs for better visibility, and also as requests for parts or manuals are not allowed in 'manufacturer' forums including this one.
OK, will post there. Just surprised this is not in the AK database, nor on HiFiEngine.

Just surprised this is not in the AK database, nor on HiFiEngine

It's not a very common unit, and of course it's old, once the original owner forgets to pass on the owners manual they are soon lost.

Great! Not seeing it in either place yet. Not sure how long it takes to post, but thanks so much for scanning and uploading it!

Still not seeing it in either place. Can you possibly provide the pdf either here as an attachment if it is not too large, or PM me? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom