What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

I don't think so as it has been becoming more frequent. Teen girls are particularly bad at this and I believe that's a major source. About 10 years ago I started hearing that group introducing 'super' in front of everything.

I'm super happy.
This is super cute.
Ewwww. Super gross.
That is super expensive.

It's particularly aggravating for me when a guy does it. Super effeminate.:mad:

So what is just plain old happy, cute, gross, or expensive?

I REALLY hate that it has come into common useage.

I don't think so as it has been becoming more frequent. Teen girls are particularly bad at this and I believe that's a major source. About 10 years ago I started hearing that group introducing 'super' in front of everything.

I'm super happy.
This is super cute.
Ewwww. Super gross.
That is super expensive.

What I remember about my niece and other youngsters back in the 80's was "I'm like...". they added those 2 words to everything they said. A variation on that was 3 words: "I'm like all..."

I'm super happy.
This is super cute.
Ewwww. Super gross.
That is super expensive.

Yes !! Good one, Sir.

And that popular & over used sickening "Valley Girl" verbiage in the eighties ~ nineties : "For Sure", after almost any statement, sentence, or question !!

Last edited:
Men. MEN, walking around with cells in their hand all of the time. C'mon man!

Bonus if they have the constant thumb hover thing going on. Both are very effeminate looking to me because... well... that's where it all began.

I'M SUPER OFFENDED !!
Another pet peeve; being offended by everyfreakin'thing.

Anyway, I'm a guy.
These people are called 'snowflakes'.

You'd think SoCal is a year round winter resort destination with all of the snowflakes. :p

People that like to smoke but don't want their car to smell like smoke so they hang it out the window when you are stopped next to them so your car can smell like smoke
3d3d04d4d0d9e6f0d34fe444847d1d0e--smoking-ban-diy-car.jpg

Oh ok. "Effeminate" threw me off.

That's addiction behavior.

Interesting that they got mice to push a button to get a pleasurable sensation delivered right to their brains, and eventually they just sat there and pushed the button till it damn near killed em. Scientists discovered that BEFORE smart phones, and yet we stand there pushing the button just like mice.

Back
Top Bottom