Today's SOUL Playlist

index.php
20180708_143800.jpg

UP TONIGHT!!!!

The Impressions -- Keep On Pushing -- ABC Paramount (1965)(Vinyl)

Side #1: "Keep On Pushing"; "I've Been Trying"; "I Ain't Supposed To (By Jerry Butler)"; "Dedicate My Song To You"; "Long Long Winter"; "Somebody Help Me"

Side #2: "Amen"; "I Think Heaven"; "Talking About My Baby"; "Don't Let It Hide"; "I Love You (Yeah)"; "I Made A Mistake"

Volume Turned UP UP UP UP

Record Has Been Wet Cleaned (2x) and Vacuum Dried Prior To Placing Onto Turntable.

--Charles--

R-2952664-1487533314-7918.jpeg.jpg

R-2952664-1487533313-9983.jpeg.jpg

R-2952664-1487533313-1482.jpeg.jpg

R-2952664-1487533313-9617.jpeg.jpg

KT's back with new Soul Groovers: And he's got a broadcast idler drive turntable so the boogie factor's way increased. And he's got a Shure M 232 tonearm, a M 44-7 and cueing 45 singles. If these don't make your feet tap, check your pulse!

Bobby Bland/ It Ain't The Real Thing
Don Covay/ Leave Him- Part 1
Latimore/ Something 'Bout Cha'
Candi Staton/ Lovin' You, Lovin' Me
Timmy Thomas/ People Are Changin'
The Impressions/ Choice Of Colors
Spinners/ One Of A Kind (Love Affair)
Ronnie Dyson/ (If You Let Me Make Love To You Then) Why Can't I Touch You?
Shannon/ Let The Music Play
Four Tops/ Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got)
Bobby Bland/ Good Time Charlie
King Floyd/ Groove Me
The Impressions/ Fool For You
Betty Wright/ Slip And Do It

That's one Funky Bunch Of Goodness, Kent! :thumbsup: So glad to see your spinning some classic soul, my friend! :music:

UP TONIGHT!!!!

Side #1: "Keep On Pushing"; "I've Been Trying"; "I Ain't Supposed To (By Jerry Butler)"; "Dedicate My Song To You"; "Long Long Winter"; "Somebody Help Me"

Side #2: "Amen"; "I Think Heaven"; "Talking About My Baby"; "Don't Let It Hide"; "I Love You (Yeah)"; "I Made A Mistake"

Record Has Been Wet Cleaned (2x) and Vacuum Dried Prior To Placing Onto Turntable.

--Charles--

Hey Charles,

That album is high on my "Want" list! :thumbsup: Love the JAG on the cover! ;)

That's one Funky Bunch Of Goodness, Kent! :thumbsup: So glad to see your spinning some classic soul, my friend! :music:

Yes, I am glad to be spinning again on a turntable and tonearm which makes 45 RPM sound their best, and is convenient cueing. And amazing what some AudioKarma from afar can do to lift spirits. And some repair, adjustment, and a gifted tonearm can accomplish. And the private joke which was shared "The Only Stick Shift Kent Can Drive". And the bumper sticker thrown in, and some awesome packaging, one UPS store manager and AK friend who made my dream happen. 2 parcels, a few screws from Home Depot, some lubrication, some downloaded manuals from VinylEngine and Broadcast Electronics, and some KT Broadcast Engineering skills, all made these funky bunches of goodness their Funky Best. So, let's "Get Up, Get Down, Get Funky, Get Loose" and have at it. Thanks VinylDavid!!! You're growing personally, professionally, and going places. And making old pros respectful of what you're willing to learn, to work for, to get your hands dirty on, to advance in life itself. Amazing for someone I only know from forum posts, social media, and a voice on the phone. And a kindred spirit, and an extension of me. So, everyone here, thank VinylDavid, thank NeedleStein, and so many more, ilikevinyl, Rome, souljay3, and so many more here. You're making me spend time on foot in inaccessible places, you're making me work harder in PT, adaptive sports, and so much more motivating me to have a blast, hunting down the funky and soulful groovers and the GOLD!!!! You've also helped me with being confident, when I had a few doubts about my ability to carry on, endure, face every challenge I deal with HEAD ON! And you made me laugh it off, and KEEP ON DOING WHAT KT DOES BEST! Keep the Faith!! KT's Soul Club is IN SESSION FOREVER!!! Get down with the Genie!!! Keep CALM, and get Funked UP!!!!

UP TONIGHT!!!!

--Charles--

That is one LP object of lust right there. And the superior Capitol Record Club OG pressing (usually less noisy than most) and wonderful true Stereo. KT Approved!!! All good!!!

Yea Charles, I think I'll split that bill with you & ole souljay!
You ribbers! :)
Classic Soul my friend!

Ahhh Cool Breeze, sending some Northern Soul down this way! :)
Will have to check them out!

Rome

Wait a minute, I was trying to bring that to your attention. Why am I going to split that bill for??

Wasn’t “SoulJay” the one who put it out there.

SoulJay is the one you need to talk to this time.

It wasn’t me, Teach..... Honestly ((Quietly Snickering)).

—Charles—

Back
Top Bottom