What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good evening, all. Work road trip tomorrow, so playing an old favorite while I can.

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Deja Vu
Atlantic X 7200

View attachment 1231313 View attachment 1231314

If I had to pick a favorite track, it would be Carry On.

That is definitely one of my favorite albums and I am with you about Carry On. A great song, one of Stephen's many great contributions to music.

Those L26’s look great. How do you like the sound?

Thanks @dswann01,

I like them a lot actually. I cleaned that set up a few months back, did the foam work and cleaned up the cabinets a little. I have some nice caps for the crossovers, but this is an early set of the 26's, the crossovers are glued into place. I've yet to re-cap them. Ill need to either remote mount the crossovers and solder in new lead wires to the pots, or figure out a way to get the crossover to drop without any damage. I've pulled other crossovers off with a hot putty knife, but its kind of hard to do that in my small living room. So it will have to wait till I can be outdoors or have a garage...

As for the sound stage, they are some of JBL's best. I was rid of my 110's to keep the 26's. I've had quite a few different JBL's the 110A's and 26's are probably my favorite. I've read a few reviews on the 26's and most folks who don't have or ever seen a set tend to think they are low end JBL... I thought the same until I actually picked a set up. Hands down they will best the L100's all day. The 125A woofer may not have the same fit and finish as most JBL drivers, but damn that thing is accurate, and the LE25 tweeter is so much cleaner mixed with the 10 instead of the 12's on the 100's. I've had a set of the 100's Id take the L26's over a set of L100's any day of the week. They are just better sounding speakers.

:)

And that doesn't make you the least bit nervous for your drivers? :yikes:

Not at all, she could totally tear them up if she wanted. Would I be annoyed if she did? Sure, but I realize she's a cat, its in her nature. It would be my fault for not taking care of them. All my little guys do great with gear, Charlotte likes to watch the TT and chill on the amp/speakers every so often, Benji and Hunter rarely ever get on it, they like to hide behind the speakers.

While it looks like she has her claws out, she does not. She never scratches the gear, just stretching her back. She has toys to kneed/scratch on, she knows not to use the gear.

I do worry about the grill cloth at times, so I usually don't run them with grills. That's just asking for trouble. LOL

She's more important to me than the gear, doesn't worry or make me nervous one little bit. :)

Do not do it "click", that seems very suspicious. Clear all your cookies in your phones browsers out. Clear history. Reboot phone. Try again. If still doing it go to app store and get a virus/malware scanner.
99% of these pop ups are BS. They might as well say " Click here to download some really haenous software that will irreparably screw up your s### "

Back
Top Bottom