What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Ha, ha. I picked that name because it's an assault on your senses when you live here on the peninsula. I should really count how many times a da I hear it and read it.
We really should be our own separate state as the Maryland and Virginia portions of the peninsula have little in common with the respective states. There is a plan in effect that has never seen fruition which would create a State of Delmarva constituting the all the land south of the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal which would allow Wilmington and Newark to be annexed into Pennsylvania...doubt that PA wants that mess.
732db795ae2614b3ad9ea651762779ea--delmarva-peninsula-delaware.jpg

Man I can’t remember the last time I visited the eastern shore... I need to get over that way and check out the ponies!

Most of you guys will have drifted off right now but i'll leave this here so you can check in the morning, i just received this lot through the mail when i got home from work,i think you guys would approve.
View attachment 1232111
the cd's i paid for.
View attachment 1232112
View attachment 1232113
View attachment 1232114 View attachment 1232115
but the cassettes were free,most don't have the inlay card/artwork,a couple don't even have case's but 8 have both :thumbsup:

Very nice cache’ there!

Back
Top Bottom