What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good morning everybody

Have the day off and waiting for the call to go get my amp. He’s meeting me half way. I’m to play it for about 6 weeks and then he wants it back. Two of the caps needed to be ordered and will take 6 weeks to arrive. Then he wants the amp back to replace the last two caps and check it out one more time.

So here I sit listening to the Fab 4 :)

9o0vmc35e3c1.jpeg

I think I got this covered :)

Good morning everybody

Have the day off and waiting for the call to go get my amp. He’s meeting me half way. I’m to play it for about 6 weeks and then he wants it back. Two of the caps needed to be ordered and will take 6 weeks to arrive. Then he wants the amp back to replace the last two caps and check it out one more time.

So here I sit listening to the Fab 4 :)
Great news P-man....hope is meets your expectations !

Hey John, how’s it going? Hoping your team gets it done today. I’ll be cheering for them as well. My team ( Holland ) didn’t qualify this time so it’s go England :thumbsup:
Read a great article yesterday in USA Today about how being British doesn't mean you automatically support England in the World Cup...as a matter of fact it generally means you support whoever is playing against England.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...09/england-great-britain-world-cup/767359002/

Back
Top Bottom