Dental partials - any experience?

Although I think you'll be fine with a partial, at your tender age implants would be awesome if there's any way at all you could swing it. I mean, if you could sell an expensive fancy car or truck, and drive a beater for a couple years...I think the implants would be a better "quality of life" investment, as @Pio1980 says.
I haven't been able to hold down a job due to mental/mood issues, although things are finally just starting to get a little better. I live with my mom and currently have no income. I've been dicking with the state trying to get SSI for over three years, now. We live in a dump, and are trying to move. I already drive old junk, and don't have anything major worth selling, and I'm not giving up what little I do have.

As I said already, implants ain't happening. In a way, I actually don't really want them either, because going by my family history, my other teeth will probably turn to shit and I'd have to get them removed and wear full dentures eventually, anyhow.

Implants are invasive surgery, a serious procedure. It wouldn't be my first choice tho' I am a candidate for at least one or more.

Back
Top Bottom