What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

IMG_5228.JPG IMG_5229.JPG

I'm quite pissed... a rare LP, limited run (1111) ordered from the U.K. And they stated they pack well... one card board box... I'm about to take a good hit on this one, no way I'm sending it back for a refund. I'm simply about to leave the worst feedback I can. I need to take min to relax. They assured me it would be properly packed. One single box.

View attachment 1232530 View attachment 1232531

I'm quite pissed... a rare LP, limited run (1111) ordered from the U.K. And they stated they pack well... one card board box... I'm about to take a good hit on this one, no way I'm sending it back for a refund. I'm simply about to leave the worst feedback I can. I need to take min to relax. They assured me it would be properly packed. One single box.
Sorry bout that bro
:thumbsdown:

Oh man, that really sucks brother! Hoping it looks worse then it really is....Fingers crossed :smoke:

Did ya look at it yet?

Think I've listened to this like twice back when I bought...and I don't know what made me buy it. I'm not into Glam Rock at all. Then again, I suppose Mott The Hoople is kind of considered a Glam band. This must have gotten good pub in the music rags is all I can assume.

Hanoi Rocks - Oriental Beat
1982 Johanna JHN 2063 U.K. Press
https://www.discogs.com/Hanoi-Rocks-Oriental-Beat/master/117122

020.jpg

View attachment 1231776 I finally got the Pioneer Elite Reference C-90 working (sort of). At least it has power and I got something out of it... The cd output works but the pods still need a good clean. I couldn't get anything out of the phono Jack and the left channel has a bit of a short in it that a little wiggle fixes...unacceptable. The good news is the soundstage it produces is absolutely impeccable! I played MFSL copies of "The Wall", "Meddle", and "Soul Cages" in their entirety and just WOW!!! It completely blows away anything I have previously owned. It is an absolute monster!!! For now though, it goes back in the "well sh#t!!!" pile. Back to the Yamaha...

That is a monster combo right there bro, Refresh my memory on the speakers
:beerchug:

Happy Early Birthday, @yeehayashi!

I hope you are doing better, and will be up-to-snuff in no time, @darkblue94...

GJ
Thanks RythmGJ, At the moment I'm doing fine and have no need for pain meds but that can change with little warning. I had a friend come over to de-clutter and clean my apartment, he vacuumed too. I don't want any negative karma to come my way but I think I'll milk this for all I can. :biggrin:

I did have some karma in the bank having shampooed their living room and hallway carpet and then leaving my shampooer with them.
Heck I even paid for the detergent.:)

Back
Top Bottom