What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Yea hold our for the L26s, I've heard a set of L40s they are really nice actually. They are on my list too. That and some 4301B, and the Decade 16s.

Check out the 4401s, 4301, 4301B
View attachment 1232086

Forgive the mess... that's a set of 4401s I had for a while, they have great low end. A set showed up in my local area today for 250 so there are deals to be had if you wait. I'd say pick up a set of 26s If you can, I really like mine.
What’s up with the Kenwood

index.php

I did ^^
I pretty livid right now, one ****ing box for ya few thousand mile trip, one box. Clearly they would not have a 2nd one so my only option is to send it back minus the $30-40 in shipping back. Duck that, I'll eat the money just to give them negative feedback. Yea I'm quite pissed right now.
Worse than expected. You could stick your thumb in under that warp. I've returned one record due to a scratch, and the seller picked up the return shipping cost. That was an eBay purchase.

Most of you guys will have drifted off right now but i'll leave this here so you can check in the morning, i just received this lot through the mail when i got home from work,i think you guys would approve.
View attachment 1232111
the cd's i paid for.
View attachment 1232112
View attachment 1232113
View attachment 1232114 View attachment 1232115
but the cassettes were free,most don't have the inlay card/artwork,a couple don't even have case's but 8 have both :thumbsup:
Approve big time
:beerchug:

LOL yea ill be 35. :)

Though for the past year I thought I was only 33... LOL HAHAH My gals mom was asking me how old I was going to be and I said 34. LOL My gal was like you were born in 83. Had to take off the shoes to get an accurate count, just to realize damn... ill be 35.

Its an odd feeling to me to be in my mid 30's, and not being a home owner, having the things I thought I would have. Yes, I know I'm still young, but always thought id be living in Hanford or in that general area, maybe working for a church. (I had a strong passion for people in my early 20's) That all changed when I got out into the real world. Looking back at my youth I tend to think I sure as hell did not have it "all figured out" as I once thought I did. Now I'm at a point that I want to learn, and have a strong desire to learn new things. Yet cant seem to find the time to do so. Funny how time/age can really change things. :) I'm sure when I'm in my 60's ill have the same thoughts... what was I thinking in my 30's LOL (lets hope not) HAHAh
And I thought you were one of the old guys!
Welcome to adulthood. Lol.

Worse than expected. You could stick your thumb in under that warp. I've returned one record due to a scratch, and the seller picked up the return shipping cost. That was an eBay purchase.

Yea but I wanted the album, they will give me my money back but it's to much of a pain in the neck to go to the post office to ship it back. I really could care less about the $$, I'm pissed because it was a limited run, and they won't be able to send me a new one. I guess I can get my $$ back and find another one. Just a huge pain. I've waited like 2 weeks for this thing as it. I'm over it, they can keep the money, and I'll keep the LP and hope and pray it flattens out with some proper storage for the next year or so... that other guy I ordered the born Villain from had that LP in multiple boxes, with many empty LP sleeves between the actual album. That guy needs to make a damn video on how to properly ship an album. Man I should have take a pix of that box!

Back
Top Bottom