What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I think most of you are LOL (not trying to be disrespectful in any manner). I had that thought a while back. I think Brian @xrayspex78 and myself are the youngest of the bunch. He's a year younger or older I think..

Anyone talk to him recently? Hope he is doing well, his new pup was a cutie as well LOL
I think most of you are LOL (not trying to be disrespectful in any manner). I had that thought a while back. I think Brian @xrayspex78 and myself are the youngest of the bunch. He's a year younger or older I think..

Anyone talk to him recently? Hope he is doing well, his new pup was a cutie as well LOL
Brian popped in this past weekend:) All's good

View attachment 1232552

View attachment 1232554
I did ^^
I pretty livid right now, one ****ing box for ya few thousand mile trip, one box. Clearly they would not have a 2nd one so my only option is to send it back minus the $30-40 in shipping back. Duck that, I'll eat the money just to give them negative feedback. Yea I'm quite pissed right now.
Which site was that purchased through?

Oh I bet thats a good listen!! :)
Just switched over to the MFSL Gold version of On The Threshold Of a Dream. Love having that Bluetooth device on the Technics. Great for lazy listening.
054.jpg

:):thumbsup: Your way closer to an Ikea than I am. I think Emeryville is my closest. Sac is next. I need to do a search to see if they built one closer:dunno:

I need to do something, my current shelf would be fine if it were wider, and the bottom shelf and middle have a book stopper on it so I came even put the CDP on the middle shelf. Need something like what Pman has. That would fit the bill nicely. :)

Back
Top Bottom