What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

auldxcw6sl0n.jpeg
Today is my Friday
:jump:

View attachment 1232814 View attachment 1232815
Fortune did not smile on us last night.:(
My only consolation is my prediction to my eldest days ago that Croatia would do well judging from their initial game:beatnik:
"Happy"Thursday:eek:
Well, they certainly gave it their best, John. Nothing to hang their heads over.
When Harry Kane's best effort failed to cross the goal line late in the first half, I felt like there was trouble afoot. Things like that are moral backbreakers.. England was so well organized in their defensive end that I thought the Croatians might never break through...but they eventually did.
In the end, the Croatians were able to get just a little bit more out of their empty gas tanks than the English could. It was an epic struggle.
What if John Stone's late header could have hit the net...what if. It was so close.

All that aside I hope Croatia can defeat the French, or what they're passing off as French on Sunday.

Hail To England
002.jpg

View attachment 1232828

My poor puppy got bit by a copperhead yesterday :( he is doing better today but still swollen pretty bad. So this song is for him. He is a tough little dude, as this is his second bite. There will be some boxwoods cut down this weekend.
Hey Swampy, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Hoping he gets better ASAP! Did he have to get antivenom?

Back
Top Bottom