samsung ks8000

pepper

Hello all would buying this tv this year be a downgrade to today's new tvs i can get for less than a grand

Hello all would buying this tv this year be a downgrade to today's new tvs i can get for less than a grand
I used to own that tv , it was pretty good but I couldn’t get over the DSE (dirty screen effect . It all depends on your setup and what your going after , do you want full 4K with hdr? So you have a 4K source to take advantage of 4K hdr?. If all your looking for is a basic tv then the Samsung should do just fine .

Audiofreak71

I used to own that tv , it was pretty good but I couldn’t get over the DSE (dirty screen effect . It all depends on your setup and what your going after , do you want full 4K with hdr? So you have a 4K source to take advantage of 4K hdr?. If all your looking for is a basic tv then the Samsung should do just fine .

Audiofreak71
Thanks for reply I am just looking for a great tv with good specs and suhd and hdrfor normal tv viewing not 4 k content
how was it for viewing cable and netflix

Heck I have a 60 inch ks8000 best tv I ever owned no dirty screen problem picture is perfect with bluerays my wife is a video gamer the Xbox 1s,the ps4 have great pictures.i have heard of the dirty screen problem but never have had it.my
Input box had a problem Samsung sent us a new one fixed the problem.

Back
Top Bottom