What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Time to play guess the album by the gatefold. @Rob84 stay out of this LOL.
007.jpg

Had a pretty good scare today. While messing around with cables a couple days ago, I must have loosened the antenna A cable. Well it came out today and grazes the jack while it fell. POP POP, then click. The amp lamps are red. Protection has been triggered, but will it come back out? It did. Could have gone another way.
A couple of years ago we had a power outage, and when the power came back my Sony STR-AV900 went into protection mode for weeks, maybe months. I guess it was protection mode. I ended up buying the Sherwood RX-4508 to replace it Checked it about six months later and it was working again. Been fine ever since.
013.jpg

Opened up my Yamaha today and cleaned up the dried grease and re-lubed it. It hasn't worked this good in many years. Almost every time you lifted the tonearm over an album the auto-return would kick in. Had to go thorough the process 3 or 4 times to play an a album. Finally replaced it with the free Technics a couple of years ago.
010.jpg

A couple of years ago we had a power outage, and when the power came back my Sony STR-AV900 went into protection mode for weeks, maybe months. I guess it was protection mode. I ended up buying the Sherwood RX-4508 to replace it Checked it about six months later and it was working again. Been fine ever since.
013.jpg
Very strange! I assume you had unplugged it for a while, plugged it back in, still did not work (prior to putting it in the closet for six months)?

Back
Top Bottom