What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Here's my mug. :yikes:
View attachment 1239489 Sorry folks. :(
You weren't on one of the Shrek movies were you?
th

Going with a Cassette I made back on November 07, 1982. At that point in time, I was throwing the albums I was buying together onto a cassette to "preserve" the album. No rhyme or reason for putting these 2 albums on the same tape other than they were bought the same day. However, they both are rockin' albums. This 90 minutes tape should keep me occupied for, well, the next 90 minutes. Going with the 1978 Pioneer CT-F500. I just cleaned the heads on all decks. Ready to rock n roll.

View attachment 1239496 View attachment 1239497

Encyc, your printing skills are the cat's meow, the dog's bark, the... whale's song. Nicely done.

MIC

Going with a Cassette I made back on November 07, 1982. At that point in time, I was throwing the albums I was buying together onto a cassette to "preserve" the album. No rhyme or reason for putting these 2 albums on the same tape other than they were bought the same day. However, they both are rockin' albums. This 90 minutes tape should keep me occupied for, well, the next 90 minutes. Going with the 1978 Pioneer CT-F500. I just cleaned the heads on all decks. Ready to rock n roll.

View attachment 1239496 View attachment 1239497
Nice TDK tape :thumbsup:

Well, to complicate matters, I just noticed the LP has two cuts the CD does not have. Basically, the way this album was put out seems like a big mess. However, all in all, I prefer the songs, sequencing, and sound of the CD over the LP.
hey WM most often these dj mix series will have the full mix on the cd version with maybe a 2nd disc of tunes that are unmixed,also with a unmixed vinyl version of tunes that are on the mix but are often harder to find (often deleted) on their original format/label/release whatever you what to call it,as for the 2 extra cuts on the vinyl maybe he didn't feel he could put them in the mix but wanted to include them some how,i'd say the vinyl release's are pretty much aimed at dj's.

Me too. I have many mixed tapes (Maxell mostly) from the late '80s I've wanted to play for awhile. Now I can that I finally have a "working" cassette deck. They still sound fantastic.

MIC
Yes, my collection is majority of Maxell also. From what I can see, I have only 2 of these TDK Super Avilyn. Not sure why I didn't get more back in the day. They are great tapes also, as were Maxell of course. I even have 2 of the Maxell "Rock Sampler" LP Albums they put out in the late 70's / early 80's LOL.

Back
Top Bottom