What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I turned off Greta Van Fleet in order to join you with the Reverend.:thumbsup:
018.jpg
Top tier. I'm hoping to find more of their stuff.

1983. Another recent LRS find.
View attachment 1239685
The new poly drivers are tighter and deeper than the backup R2R drivers that are now relegated to emergency backup use.
And walks all over the Parts Express drivers that for the price, work ok until they eventually fry.
We now have a full set of 2 EMIT's, 2 polydomes and 2 woofs for the inevitable blown driver that's sure to come.
That one is strictly in the SUV stuff these days. Demands full volumeo_O

Best place on the 'net! You'll have a blast here. Just don't mention lamps or the Partridge Family.....;):D

Hi, Rob, I believe on slow nights the Partridge Family should be mentioned. We got a lot of miles out of your PF post last night. Right up to invoking a video showing how vinyl records can be used to kill zombies. W/O your Partridge post last night none of this would have happened. From the bottom of my heart I say thank you. You da man!

I met the sweetest little Italian lady today. She was having a yard sale, got to talking with her about cooking and music. She gave me a couple of albums and told me to come back anytime and she would give me more if I liked them. I'll play these later today while I cook up a batch of kale soup.
IMG_4265.JPG IMG_4266.JPG IMG_4267.JPG IMG_4268.JPG

Back
Top Bottom