What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I met the sweetest little Italian lady today. She was having a yard sale, got to talking with her about cooking and music. She gave me a couple of albums and told me to come back anytime and she would give me more if I liked them. I'll play these later today while I cook up a batch of kale soup.
View attachment 1239712 View attachment 1239713 View attachment 1239714 View attachment 1239715
So cool T^2. I bet she would make you some killer spaghetti and meatballs too! :) Yummy, I'm having spaghetti tomorrow....

I've been meaning to mention. Nice part of the world you live in. In the top 10 places for sure. I'd like to move there.
View attachment 1239702
it's a really nice place to be blitz,a little backward in some aspects (infrastructure,which is gradually getting better) i think it's classed as a bit of a backwater by the other big cities on the east coast which are nice to visit but far too busy for my liking.
But really it's all about the beaches (world class) and the wine regions.

How'd your follow up go? Well I hope.
Everything's going well as far as the foot is concerned. I took a picture of it this evening when the homecare nurse changed out the dressing. I was fully planning to post it here but I just couldn't do that to you fine folks, it might make some of you wretch and that's not something I want to be the cause of. :eek:

Loudest I ever heard was Foo Fighters at Miami Heat arena in 2006.
Fingers in the ears until I could find the gal handing out free earplugs.
But the bass, man the bass really had a chest-thumping slam!!

I think a lot depends on the physical attributes of the venue itself, and whether the guy running the mixing board actually has ANY hearing ability left (!). Smaller places can be good or bad....I`ve never heard any bad sound at NYC`s Beacon Theater, they have thick tapestries hanging all over the place, which help to control the sound. I once saw Deep Purple at The Fast Lane in Asbury Park (very small place), my friend Craig passed out from the extreme SPLs, I had cigarette filters in my ears....
A few summers back, I saw Walter Trout at a small dinner club in North Jersey, he was trying to blow the roof off the place with his Strat....
For the last 25 years or so, I always bring earplugs to any concerts, it`s become a survival technique....

Everything's going well as far as the foot is concerned. I took a picture of it this evening when the homecare nurse changed out the dressing. I was fully planning to post it here but I just couldn't do that to you fine folks, it might make some of you wretch and that's not something I want to be the cause of. :eek:
Glad to hear you are on the mend!

View attachment 1239717

Those top loaders have some style, don't they.

MIC
I was checking out a Nakamichi 500 Dual-Tracer about a month ago. I think the owner took one too many hits of
sugar cube back in the day. Unfortunately everything was seized up, looked like it was stored outside for decades. But this guy was asking the moon for it and thought it was mint. Complete waste of time.

(Stock Photo)
IMG_4269.JPG

Back
Top Bottom