What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Oh, and YET another difference between me and that kid is............ (Rim Click) I wear reading glasses AND my hair is dark brown............ dunderhead!

Now I know your just having a laugh, And I too love too goof around this thread, Just be aware of any attack words shot my way, Yes, I’ve been accused of much worse than dunderhead, But not from a kid who’s a new member, So friendly advice, Choose your words, Thank you. That is all, Carry on

Good morning. Rainy day/weekend here, thinking good chance to go to record store. Having coffee and listening to the playlist " Vinyl Experience Current Rotation" on Spotify. It's from the dj of a show that's on a local radio station here and he plays tons of different kinds of music.

IMG_0280.PNG

Yeah, unfortunately my local guy retired. There are less and less people with the skills and interest, unfortunately, so it will continue to cost Ferrari money to drive a Ferrari.

Exactly. That's what I thought you were getting at, and that's definitely what I was getting at. I don't need novelty, I need a delivery system for my music addiction. So when I find a bunch of great, well-recorded tapes with music I want, then I'll plug in a R2R and play stuff on it. The novelty wore off years ago.

Ahhhh...

The sister brand was Studer. Both very well-built and highly regarded.

Easy fella. There is a fair amount of ribbing that occurs here, but none of it bad-natured. If that sort of thing rears its ugly head, we toss it out quick. So relax. Big dog hang here. You are a big dog too, yes?

GJ
Very well stated G, I too danced around it, I chose not to go all Clint Eastwood due to the age thing, This time
6E5EBCB2-1204-42C1-A8BC-37EA45036F82.jpeg

live-album-4fb177a3ef7af.JPG

Back
Top Bottom