What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Now I know your just having a laugh, And I too love too goof around this thread, Just be aware of any attack words shot my way, Yes, I’ve been accused of much worse than dunderhead, But not from a kid who’s a new member, So friendly advice, Choose your words, Thank you. That is all, Carry on
I told him pretty much the same thing. I wasn't quite so cordial.

Guns & Roses July 19th Oslo

37543109_10155552555507551_147036904003469312_n_zpsglpjd32j.jpg

:rockon:

hey WM most often these dj mix series will have the full mix on the cd version with maybe a 2nd disc of tunes that are unmixed,also with a unmixed vinyl version of tunes that are on the mix but are often harder to find (often deleted) on their original format/label/release whatever you what to call it,as for the 2 extra cuts on the vinyl maybe he didn't feel he could put them in the mix but wanted to include them some how,i'd say the vinyl release's are pretty much aimed at dj's.

Thanks, @souljay3 . Even though I somewhat regret having to buy the album twice, I'm also coming around to liking having both versions. Each has its merits. The CD is pretty awesome, though. Check it out, if you get the chance. Jazzy, funky, a nice smattering of disco, some dub. Great summertime in the city feel.

Thanks guys; one of the easiest writing gigs I ever had, and pretty much could pick and choose assignments. They didn't pay great at the time though, and I got overwhelmed with life for awhile and had to let it go. I could kick myself. Just one of those things.

But if you guys search AllMusic for "Gregg Juke," you should get a bunch more. Also, if you're interested in drums and percussion, I did a lot of gear reviews for Drum! Magazine. A number are available on-line.

GJ
Impressive! The members of this room have quite the collection of credentials! Rock N' Roll Style!

Back
Top Bottom