What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Morning Encyc... Had loads of fun and old memories last night. Pulled this Sony deck out the same time I pulled the Technics, on the 4th. Unfortunately, the Sony appears to be locked up. It worked not long ago, because I used it for a bit. Likely the belts are the culprit, so it goes...

MIC

Addendum: Morning to all.

Last edited:

Dunderhead?! Dunderhead?!

Hardly,

article_landing_bozo_13722.png

Hi, Rob, I believe on slow nights the Partridge Family should be mentioned. We got a lot of miles out of your PF post last night. Right up to invoking a video showing how vinyl records can be used to kill zombies. W/O your Partridge post last night none of this would have happened. From the bottom of my heart I say thank you. You da man!
Thanks Mac. I think it was you and Del that also posted that Shirley Jones has a great voice -"operatic". Certainly no disrespect to her talents as a singer but that album makes me laugh. There were some really "cheesy" moments in the 70s, and I think that was one of them. My siblings and I would compare that show to The Brady Bunch, and we always liked the Bradys a little more, albeit by the time we became teens, we ran away from both shows.:D

Morning Encyc... Had loads of fun and old memories last night. Pulled this Sony deck out the same time I pulled the Technics, on the 4th. Unfortunately, the Sony appears to be locked up. It worked not long ago, because I used it for a bit. Likely the belts are the culprit, so it goes...

MIC

Addendum: Morning to all.
Seems those belts are the key ingredient to replace when dealing with vintage decks. Even the ones that sat for years with no use still need those old belts replaced. The TEAC AD-RW 900 I just had service required new belts and it was manufactured recently in 2013, go figure. :dunno:

Back
Top Bottom