What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good to hear, Speedy! Gave the tt a few spins late last night. Does it's job well. I received an email from the company about the dust cover. It is still on back-order and they do not expect to get any more until late August. I am in no rush so I will wait. At least they are keeping me in the loop, which is nice.
Hey Rob,

Looks like we'll both be roasting today!

Good to hear, Speedy! Gave the tt a few spins late last night. Does it's job well. I received an email from the company about the dust cover. It is still on back-order and they do not expect to get any more until late August. I am in no rush so I will wait. At least they are keeping me in the loop, which is nice.

At that price, Worth the wait, You seem to have way more patience than me, Lol, Guess you can drape a towel over it to keep dust at bay in the meantime, So glad it survived mechanically, Friggin USPS clowns

vvhd75prgyrb.jpeg

Hüsker Dü • Candy Apple Grey

At that price, Worth the wait, You seem to have way more patience than me, Lol, Guess you can drape a towel over it to keep dust at bay in the meantime, So glad it survived mechanically, Friggin USPS clowns
Well I really want to have it, and the crack is not too terrible. I do not think much dust is coming through it. It is a shame though because it is a beautiful, brand new looking cover. I will probably keep it.

Hey P-man. Was the shopping bag still inside the cover? Better to have the shopping bag than the record. Btw, those albums are probably worth good money from someone out there who likes their music on the light side.

Truth is I only bought one of albums pictured and that was because the shopping bag was inside. I paid $1 for the album. I thought it was a novelty like the underpants on Schools Out

Back
Top Bottom