What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

vvhd75prgyrb.jpeg

Hüsker Dü • Candy Apple Grey
Looking good
:thumbsup:

Speakin' of those ole rascal Cats. I am currently on a 3 week Saturday stretch of taking my 3 rascals to the vet for their annual check up exam and vaccinations. I am a responsible pet owner. It can get a bit costly at the vet with 3 of them to bring in. I take them one at a time to avoid overload at the vet. Sebastian, the oldest @ 17, went last Saturday (he passed with flying colors and she even paraded him around the office to show off how well he is at his old man's age). His pic was literally taken an hour after his return from the vet. It wiped him out evidently. Today, is the new kid on the block, Sheba @ 3 years old. Last time the vet saw her she was getting the spayed operation a year ago. She was adopted from cruel neighbors. Vet told me she had issues due to malnutrition. She is a tiny lil ole thing but spunky. This is a recent pic. I think the Vet will pass her this year on the exam..................... She is a lil rascal too! I started my chores today @ 05:00AM! When I get back from the vet, I can focus on today's recording project using the Pioneer RT-707, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love cats. Grew up wiff 'em. Glad to hear your buds are healthy. Now that you've created this monster of a "Tape Renaissance" on this fantastic thread, I have RTRs too, including the infamous RT-707. It's been years but I have it out and on the bottom shelf just eye-ballin' me, daring me to be brave and roll with it.IMG_6676.JPG

Back
Top Bottom