What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

That's a good one. I have the cheaper TC-136SD. A local guy was selling it along with an SB-300 selector for about $30. Before I got there he texted me to say he tested the deck and it wasn't working right, so I could have them free. I gave him $20 and call it a great deal. Replacing 3 belts on the deck was tedious, but now it works.

View attachment 1239884 View attachment 1239885

I am calling this surplus. If someone wants it (hopefully not to flip) send me a convo.

John
That looks like a nice tape deck and selector.

Oh yeah, 105 today and 108 tomorrow. I am ready for winter. ;) Maybe I'll fry some eggs on the sidewalk later. :p
It has been 26 years since I lived in Austin. However, one does not ever forget the heat waves there. I feel ya! Those were the days I headed to Lake Travis. Drove my MG with top down and Sheba (Yellow Labrador) riding shot gun for some swimin' action. Also, the MG and Lab helped get the women's company action while at the lake. Geez, did I have a cooler loaded with ice and .............. also there? Ya, all a good combo on a hot Texas day!

vvhd75prgyrb.jpeg

Hüsker Dü • Candy Apple Grey
I really love this top loaded Deck. I never had one of these. Looks like fun.

OK, times up. The correct answer is CCS. Creedence Clearwater Survival. Only kidding; it's, wait for it, ...........................The Doors. For those who did participate you have won a copy of EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG by The Firesign Theatre. I'll be mailing those out in the next year or so, so keep checking your mailbox.
I already own a copy. Send two the the Led Zep guess.

Back
Top Bottom