What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Cool, he's a good, smart kid. We just need to "harden" him a bit. This will make it much more enjoyable for him as he journeys through life.
Wonder how a 13 year old got the bug for old school gear. It impresses me for sure. I would think influenced by a family member. I don’t see a 13 year old picking up on such things on his own. However there are many things I don’t see. Can’t help but admire it. He will get good guidance from the members in this room. Especially those that have experience raising the young ones. Guess no more bong pics from me for the foreseeable future, but I’ve a good boy lately with avoiding such posts lol

Just poured first beer and starting off with Dave Matthews Bands newest.... Come Tomorrow. Picked that up along Van Halen- 5150, which I’m pretty certain they had miss marked. Got it for $6 unopened:thumbsup: also picked up my most favorite album by Bob Dylan- Blood On The Tracks.

3BF8D044-14A8-4EF7-A5A2-7F92955B78B6.jpeg

Love NeedForSpeed's Musical Posts. The perception is he "is one heavy metal cat" dude! Yet, on occasion, he throws in these completely different genres, showing a wide range of musical tastes. As does everyone in this room. I think that is all part of the appeal................what is that cat going to post next?.............. Keeps it all very interesting to be sure. Hell, I can't talk, I think I threw in an "Air Supply" Tape one day. Yup, they usually opened for Deep Purple from what I hear LOL

:beerchug:Yes, We mix it up now and then, Appreciate it, :rockon:

Watched the Miles Davis movie starring Don Cheadle (Miles Ahead) last night. Never knew the drug issues with him....But the dude could play.
Oh, yeah! Miles Davis had MAJOR drug issues. Cicely Tyson helped clean him up. An apocryphal story is that Miles (after he cleaned up) had a major chat with Mike Stern (excellent guitarist) in regard to drug use. It was said that Mike figured, "Jeez, if MILES said I was over doing drugs I must *really* have a problem."

Allegedly he went cold turkey that day. :D

Looking forward to watching the movie. I JUST recorded it yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom