What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Oh Lord that would surely send me runnin' to the medicine chest for the giant bottle of TUMS. o_O
Try this: get a bottle of Braggs apple cider vinegar. Shake it well. Put one or two capfuls in an 8 oz glass. And a tsp of sugar. (I use stevia instead of sugar) Fill with water (I only fill halfway) and drink. Instant heartburn cure. Drink it before going out to eat and nothing you eat will bother you and you will NEVER suffer from food poisoning. True stuff.

Try this: get a bottle of Braggs apple cider vinegar. Shake it well. Put one or two capfuls in an 8 oz glass. And a tsp of sugar. (I use stevia instead of sugar) Fill with water (I only fill halfway) and drink. Instant heartburn cure. Drink it before going out to eat and nothing you eat will bother you and you will NEVER suffer from food poisoning. True stuff.

Sounds like a Foxfire remedy....My Me-Ma had a bunch of those :)

:thumbsup: First on the list!

Back
Top Bottom