Athens, GA - August 2018 Meet --- CANCELED

techguy0192

Listen to the whistle of the evenin' train
Subscriber
@kdooley and I are organizing a meet for GA members. I will be organizing, while KDooley has graciously agreed to host the event. We will need at least 6 other members in order to make the event worthwhile.

If you are interested in attending, please sign up in this thread. I will add everyones name to the list. As August approaches, we will firm up a date and post the details here. July 31st is the cut off date to sign up.

TENTATIVE DATES: 8/18 or 8/25. Hopefully we will have a date locked in withing the next couple of days.

Last edited:
I'd like to attend, but Athens is a major drive for me (4 and a half hours or so)... Put me down as a "maybe".

I’m in North Augusta, SC. If the date y’all choose can work with my schedule, I’ll plan to attend. Put me down as a “probable.”
Bob

I’m in North Augusta, SC. If the date y’all choose can work with my schedule, I’ll plan to attend. Put me down as a “probable.”
Bob

We're shooting for the last half of August. More info and updates to come in the next day or so.

See the 1st post for possible dates at the end of August. We need to have at least a half dozen members committed to attend in order to make this gathering worth while.

Back
Top Bottom