Agents of Shield

soundmotor

super modified
I can't be the only one watching this, can I?

Have to admit I was not much of a fan when it started out but it began to show great improvement with each new season and I like it a lot now.

Great group of actors but Phil Coulson remains the most enjoyable of the lot. I hope it goes a few more seasons because it is really a lot of fun.

iur

Coulson is probably my favorite character on that show. He certainly seems the best written, not so over the top like others can be at times.

Yup - all caught up.

It has gotten better, and there have been some 'what the...didn't see that coming' moments that keep me coming back.

The Fitz character was cool; bad Fitz was...bbbaaaddd.

A long way from his death by Loki in the first Thor movie! (tho he was in Iron Man 1 & 2 earlier).
He's a lot of fun ...

... Its a magical place ...!

I keep meaning to get into this, but I have a terrible track record of starting and finishing tv shows.

This last season was their best IMO. It even tied a bit of Avengers info into it.

I was not much of a fan when it started out but it began to show great improvement with each new season and I like it a lot now.

I liked it when it started, but by the end of the third season it was so bad I couldn't do it anymore.

I've been a faithful viewer since the first episode. One of my favorite scenes is where they used the Moodies "Have You Heard" for the soundtrack.

Back
Top Bottom