Dolby atmos decoder?

sansuibutch

Does anyone sell a decently priced dolby atmos decoder? I would like to use my amps to power my setup. I see only the higher end atmos receivers have rca outputs. Seems like a waste to buy a complicated receiver just to use the analog outputs. Thanx

Does anyone sell a decently priced dolby atmos decoder? I would like to use my amps to power my setup. I see only the higher end atmos receivers have rca outputs. Seems like a waste to buy a complicated receiver just to use the analog outputs. Thanx

Are you talking about the analog outputs for the surround channels that connect directly to a separate amp or amps?

Ok. Do you know of another way to connect those outputs to amp(s) for inexpensive receivers, etc? Some higher end units have a single connector that is used between the processing unit and the amp, but probably not with the average ones.

Ok. Do you know of another way to connect those outputs to amp(s) for inexpensive receivers, etc? Some higher end units have a single connector that is used between the processing unit and the amp, but probably not with the average ones.

No, that's just it. My amplifiers are all vintage with nothing but rca connections.

One can make line level outputs by using speaker level to line level attenuaters. This would allow even the least expensive Dolby ATMOS capable receiver to be used with your current amplifiers. Are you planning on 5.1.2, 7.2.4 or ?

One can make line level outputs by using speaker level to line level attenuaters. This would allow even the least expensive Dolby ATMOS capable receiver to be used with your current amplifiers. Are you planning on 5.1.2, 7.2.4 or ?

Back
Top Bottom