What Beverage and Music are you enjoying this Summer???

stoutblock

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington
Subscriber
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer? Sorry if you are all wet and/or on fire :(

Beautiful here in the NW!

Enjoying some ice cold Silver City Brewery Tropic Haze India Pale Ale from Bremerton, WA along with my pre-recorded cassette collection of Tom Petty played on my Nakamichi Dragon.

Last edited:
I’ve been enjoying Kronenberg Blanc in a shock top glass (actually having one at this instant having just gotten home from Montreal), and listening to old school Soul. My favorite is Al Green the last few months with Aretha Franklin, Gladys et al, etc. yesterday, it was blues with B.B. King and Eric Clapton Riding with the King, Sade, and my treasured pristine copy of The Healer by John Lee Hooker.

bud lights 16oz. alum. bottles, go on utube late at night, headphones, ELO, cars, actually usually stuff from the seventies that I didn't listen to much back then

Presently on vacation with friends in beautiful, sunny Greece: :D
IMG_9540_zpsvphqhkf3.jpg

my iPhone for tunes:
IMG_E9546_zpsgaaeaqs5.jpg

a lot of water and this delicious beverage:
IMG_6477_zpsteuicjww.jpg

Hop Dish IPA from Lift Bridge Brewing Co. in Stillwater Minn. Buffalo Springfield Remaster Set by Mr. Neil Young.
Cheers!

In my neck of the woods my prefered cool drink is usually Hollandia beer or Barvaria when they're out of stock (which is frequent as of late), and for tunes as of late been playing quite a bit of Drive by Truckers and solo Jason Isbell. Been very hot and dry here and there's a few local fires smoking out our valley.

Back
Top Bottom