My M4/C4/T1+YP-D6. How about L65a?

Nice setup! I would be worried about the TT up there in earthquake prone CA but hopefully your ground is a bit more stable than here.
I haven't heard the L65 with a Yamaha amp or ever but I wouldn't doubt that it would be a good match. Do you have a chance to try before purchase?

Yamaha and JBL are a match made in heaven.

They do like lots of power, even though the L65a is only "rated" for 75W, you need that extra overhead to avoid clipping. I think the M4 should do fine.

I drove a set of L112 with an M4 for 20 years, still have some of both here.

Nice setup! I would be worried about the TT up there in earthquake prone CA but hopefully your ground is a bit more stable than here.
I haven't heard the L65 with a Yamaha amp or ever but I wouldn't doubt that it would be a good match. Do you have a chance to try before purchase?

Thanks.

We dont have any bigger earthquakes up here in north. I looking for a wallmounted hifirack tho.
I'm going to try them but not togheter I'm afraid.

Yamaha and JBL are a match made in heaven.

They do like lots of power, even though the L65a is only "rated" for 75W, you need that extra overhead to avoid clipping. I think the M4 should do fine.

I drove a set of L112 with an M4 for 20 years, still have some of both here.

Ok, thanks. Here in Sweden they are going for ~$1000. I'm little nervous cause its a lot of money but in worst case I could sell them.

I've run a pair of l65's with c4/m4, c4/M2 and a ca2010 all sounded very good, you do have to get them off the floor so they aren't firing into your knees.

Considering how warm the C4/M4 run, you should really consider giving them more room to breathe.

Back
Top Bottom