What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

So true, Actually not into the “ Best Ever” Everyone has there own vibe on a tune, Or anything else for that matter, I’ve seen threads go sideways on that subject, Definitely don’t need more drama:no:
We are far from going sideways on anything. I am sure we all here have favorites, as it should be. Music is subjective just like everything else. Someone's tag line says it perfectly..."We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are". This thread has opened my eyes (and ears) to so much that I wouldn't have ever experienced and blindly passed by. It truly has been a gift to be here with everyone and try new things. God...I love this thread!

And BTW, good morning you diverse and wonderful group of friends! :beerchug:

I do hope domestic bulletins will resume Frank now that your reunited with your conversationalist Sister-in-law.:):rolleyes:
I have had that part of my brain which can hear her temporarily lobotomized. The portion of brain removed is being stored along with a hard boiled egg in a jar of Aunt Nellie's Pickled Beets & Onions.

She arrived yesterday.
I have never looked forward to my three day work weekend at Lowes more than this weekend.

Was reading Greg Lake's auto-biography last night. Read the entire King Crimson era chapters. Some interesting stuff. Some I already knew, but a few new things were learned.
Got the house to myself. Sister-In-Law is back for another four days. Wife and her are out looking at properties.

King Crimson - The Young Persons Guide To King Crimson
1975/re1976 Atlantic 2SDS 900 Canadian pressing, never released in U.S.

https://www.discogs.com/King-Crimson-The-Young-Persons-Guide-To-King-Crimson/master/655
001.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg
Did you offer to get her a motel room?

@Delmarva .....maybe you can engage her in conversation about wow and flutter of cassette decks or speaker sensitivity levels! :)
That would be a very short conversation.
She truly is a wonderful person. Just talks incessantly about crap I don't wan to hear about, and the TV usually has The Bachelor or The Bachelorette on when she's here, hence I chain to doors to my listening room behind me and only come out for meals or to empty the chamber pot.

E59CAE0D-29D5-4270-A93A-B16F857BD860.jpeg

These would work well also.....hmmmmm yummy! Why dont you come up with a chore list for her....put her to work, less talk!

I have had that part of my brain which can hear her temporarily lobotomized. The portion of brain removed is being stored along with a hard boiled egg in a jar of Aunt Nellie's Pickled Beets & Onions.

She arrived yesterday.
I have never looked forward to my three day work weekend at Lowes more than this weekend.

These would work well also.....hmmmmm yummy! Why dont you come up with a chore list for her....put her to work, less talk!
That would never fly, but it's good idea. I'd love to have her weed the front yard for me. Weeds are rampant this year along with ticks.

I'm gonna think about something else while I still have a few hours of peace and quiet (and sanity) left in the day.

Back
Top Bottom