What is the most prone to flame wars topic?

What is the most prone to flame wars topic? Vote here!

• Digital vs analog

• Streaming vs physical

• Moving magnet vs moving coil

• Direct drive vs belt drive

• Cables make a difference vs all cables sound the same

• Technics Sl-1200 mk2 vs anything else

• Tubes vs solid state

• Specs vs subjective experience

• Other. Write your answer in the comments

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm wondering too, why you would choose this topic for a poll in the first place, knowing the potential of stirring up the "mud"?

Q

I'm wondering too, why you would choose this topic for a poll in the first place, knowing the potential of stirring up the "mud"?

Q
And yet, no mud...
The only people that will cause a problem here are the ones that argue because they want to argue.

Who feels passionate enough about their arguing to argue about it?

And yet, no mud...
The only people that will cause a problem here are the ones that argue because they want to argue.

Who feels passionate enough about their arguing to argue about it?

Sad to say some do. There's always that % of disgruntled people in the world. With 14k+ you prob have seen more of this than many on board.

Q

hA4223979

Just for kicks I looked up a few recently locked threads. Some of the results may surprise you. And some may not.

Why don't people post where they live?
Crown amps
[discussion of a former AKer who was banned]
Power Cords
Speaker Wire

Now this is a major point: at least two of these weren't closed so much because of the topic, but because of the way people interact. There are some people who will argue endlessly and basically say that the person they're arguing with obviously knows nothing, and the topic is not critical. Those types of people can shut down a thread about fluffy kittens if they get going. Or there are those who are really bugged by the way other people think or how they do things. And finally, people who are bugged by people who are bugged about the way other people think. :biggrin: Don't do these things and you'll have a good time at AK.

I would also like to point out that if you go looking for closed threads, you can scroll ten pages into the busiest forums and not find one. I think that says a lot about this place and the people in it. :thumbsup:

There are some people who will argue endlessly and basically say that the person they're arguing with obviously knows nothing, and the topic is not critical. Those types of people can shut down a thread about fluffy kittens if they get going. Or there are those who are really bugged by the way other people think or how they do things. And finally, people who are bugged by people who are bugged about the way other people think. :biggrin: Don't do these things and you'll have a good time at AK.

On serious matter; fluffy kittens are really debatable if you ask me. So if you wish to shut down this tread, just get more started ! :angel:

Last edited:
You obviously don't know anything and have never experienced a properly set up fluffy kitten.

Here's mine. Born on my bed out of a batch of 8 bros & sis. 2 died on the same day. Left with 6 + 6 born 3 months previously, I manage to give 11 kittens to good homes and kept this last one I was left with. Baptized 'Fluffy', he is spoken to in English; BEAT THAT ! ;)
Capture d’écran 2015-05-12 à 22.43.23.png

Last edited:
timmy-timmy, Fluffy is a handsome lookin' critter. And I'm not usually that fond of long-hairs!

njphoenix: Does your cat have permanent grumpy-face? Looks like one of THOSE cats. :rflmao:

Back
Top Bottom