Arkansas fall gathering

echron

Planning a fall gathering. Have several of you guys already planning to come. Looking for and suggestions on a date. It will have to be a Saturday because of my work schedule but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks Eric

Perhaps you might set a tentative date and see how that works around other's schedules. I'd love a good excuse to take a ride to the Russellville area.

So I'm thinking sept 8th. Let's see how many people can make that work. Would like to have feedback so we can plan to have as many of you guys as possible

Doesn't work for me, but don't let that change your schedule! Wifey and I are making our annual trip to Memphis that weekend to get her car serviced and take in a show at the Orpheum.

Damn Eric, I can't make it the 8th since the National Pilates Convention is that day!
NOT, ROTFL.

Really though, how about the 22nd if it works for everyone else? I have some things going on and I need some time to get something ready to bring with.

Looking forward to attending for sure! I'll shoot some ideas your way soon. Also, thank you for offering to host our 2nd event!

Jeff

I'm game for any Saturday that we can make it happen. Sure thought we would get more comments on this. always open for suggestions

Thanks Eric

I doubt I'll be able to make it this year. I've got security officer training on most weekends...and when I don't, I've got to work in the yard. Maybe next spring for me.

Back
Top Bottom