More Patriots Chicanery?

Theophilus Punoval

The Queen says it's OK...
How's this for a Belichick dirty deed?

He lets Garappolo go to San Fran for a couple of years until Brady retires and brings him back via free agency. A deft move by the master of chicanery, no?

However, he could be planning to retire with Brady, opening the door to a new AFC Browns dynasty

It's just an idea that had me laughing at the thought of Belichick bamboozling the entire NFL again.

If Garappolo does well in SF they wouldn't trade him. Free agency is another story.

I'll apologize for not being neighborly, but this thread crosses my threshold of what is tolerable within the bounds of audio karma, This inanity reminds me of too many sports talk radio conversations which make me change the station. There are plenty of other spaces for it. And I will not waste any more bandwidth with any more comments on this thread.

Thank you. I don't need your pointless negativity and I'm pretty sure nobody else does either. You're the type who gets off on aggravating other people. .

Please go back to wherever you came from and take your noise with you. Consider yourself dismissed.

He lets Garappolo go to San Fran for a couple of years until Brady retires and brings him back via free agency. A deft move by the master of chicanery, no?

However, he could be planning to retire with Brady, opening the door to a new AFC Browns dynasty

I almost drank the Kool-Aid until you used Browns and dynasty in the same sentence. You guys will be the most entertaining three win team in pro football.

What brand of tinfoil do you recommend?

/i'm asking for a friend....

What brand of tinfoil do you recommend?

/i'm asking for a friend....
I prefer aluminum foil - less weight - easier on the neck. Of course, these new tariffs could make the cost prohibitive.

Now I don't know what to do .....................................:confused:

Back
Top Bottom