What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Love it ^^

You keep those likes for your "good music" :)

Rap is not music? That's quite bold. Funny that it's the most popular music genre... in the world...

I think your just closed minded and set in your ways. Not willing to expand your listening. (Put that in your pipe and smoke it). ;) (I poke at you, you know I have nothing but respect for you). Hope you don't think I'm being personal. I'm just giving you a jab :)

It's 100% a "generation thing".

You don't get it because you don't relate to it... its that simple. Good music is relatable, "good music" is subjective to the person who thinks it's "good"...

I'm just willing to listen to anything and everything.

Listen to 2Pac My Block. Understand his struggle growing up, try to relate to his mom being in the black panthers, his ****ed yo childhood, and you will realize he was a true artists. Not all rap is simple minded, and to lump it all in one is not a good way to look at it. :)

On that note lol

View attachment 1265012

Ok more shitty music from me tonight, have some really crappy LPs in line :)

100% generational, I agree. Just as my mother thought Englebert and Liberace were great and couldn't stand my Black Sabbath. I'll say this: I can't find a way to appreciate a lot of today's music, be it rap or what so brazenly passes itself off as "country". Have I tried? Not very hard. If it doesn't pique my interest fairly fast I'm on to something else that does. And that's ok..."if it don't apply, let it fly".

Back
Top Bottom