What are you drinking now?

Golden Dragon is the best. Was Grandma there?

Not that I saw. I did ask about her and was told she's doing alright. We've been going there since the '80s and have to agree, it's the best. Have you ever eaten at the El Matador on Newport?

At the Fabulous Downtown Lounge. Not as bitter or heavy as the name suggests.

iu

Not that I saw. I did ask about her and was told she's doing alright. We've been going there since the '80s and have to agree, it's the best. Have you ever eaten at the El Matador on Newport?
Not that I remember. El Ranchito on Placentia about 100 times.

View attachment 1264459 View attachment 1264457
Had this last night, so good I feel guilty having drank it alone.

Totally realize that 'to each his own' on this particular thread, but you might want to give this one a try below.
It's extremely good. I don't know how they do it but the booze hides very well behind the flavors of berries. The head on this is almost non-existent and the color is a darkish scarlet red. Cheers-

maxresdefault.jpg

dragon legend again .. after the leffe ,, need to curb that single malt but too nice ... it helps me sleep though . most times too much though .

A cold Corona with lime after working in the yard. With the marantz 2015 and JBL 110's streaming some pandora and trying very hard to do the next honeydew project on a sunny afternoon. 15352231538964410842575530017903.jpg

Back
Top Bottom