Upload a file button not working

ETLS

metacarpophalangealcranium
At least not for me, on my phone. If it's working for you, that's great. It doesn't solve the mystery of why mine isn't working. Can anyone shed some light why it isn't working for me?

I do not need people posting pics here, and saying, "working here" as that does not change the fact that it isn't working here, for my posts.

I would be more inclined to to believe its got more to do with what I mentioned above than the site.

It's a site issue , I haven't been able to start a thread in weeks ??????????

Actually, its a YOU issue -
So, you've gotta give us more than that!

As the man said:
What phone are you using? What browser? What operating system?

Are you saying the file you want to upload is on your phone?

Last edited:
In addition to device, operating system and browser info:
  • What specific customized settings are being used (stop active content, javascript disabled, etc.)?
  • What plug-ins are being used (flash blocker, ad blocker, etc.)?

Some forum actions require javascript. If you disable it, that could cause what you describe.

Rich P

I didn't start this thread , just replied to it .
You are the first post in the thread.
You are not really answering any questions people are asking of you.

Are you saying the file you want to upload is on your phone?

As the man said:
What phone are you using? What browser? What operating system?

As the OTHER man said:
Some forum actions require javascript. If you disable it, that could cause what you describe.

I would try from my phone, but through some screwy cookie issue, I cannot log in. (Although I can use an incognito browser from the phone and I log in just fine.) Not sure what's up with that, but it happens randomly with some combinations of XenForo sites and browsers.

Android pie working with chrome browser.i.o.s 12 public beta is also working on chrome on my iPad pro as well.

I would try from my phone, but through some screwy cookie issue, I cannot log in. (Although I can use an incognito browser from the phone and I log in just fine.) Not sure what's up with that, but it happens randomly with some combinations of XenForo sites and browsers.
And what phone are you using?

IOS 11.4.1 - iPhone 6S plus from work. (Picture from this morning off the iPhone - Sunrise over the gate) ...

77024125-252C-41FC-BD87-B0785A528F61.jpeg

And - OSX 10.13.6 (High Sierra) macPro tower machine
(Chubby Squiirel from my desk machine)
Chubby Squirrel.jpg

And yes, apologies to ETLS and to Greymatter -
I apparently read both their posts as the same person (!) ...
sorry guys!

Sorry all, I just got back into civilization where I have a cell signal.

I'm not sure which browser this phone has, but I haven't changed anything and could post pics previous to the recent shutdown and site reboot.

I haven't changed any settings, no AdBlock or anything else installed since the site reboot, so I'm not sure what's causing this.

Sorry all, I just got back into civilization where I have a cell signal.

I'm not sure which browser this phone has, but I haven't changed anything and could post pics previous to the recent shutdown and site reboot.

I haven't changed any settings, no AdBlock or anything else installed since the site reboot, so I'm not sure what's causing this.
might need cookies and cache clearing etc .. what phone model etc ?

Back
Top Bottom