KR-8050

rbspop

rbs55pop
On the preamp X08-1740-10 Board (Kenwood KR-8050) there appears to be two missing resistors. I can not find a reference to them in the service manual. Perhaps they were added in a service bulletin. At any rate if someone could please tell me what the values are it will be much appreciated. Board on the left is a pic I got off the net and the board on the right is mine The resistors appear to have been there at one time as I can see the stubs).

Preamp ( X08-1740-10 )..jpg

Anyone? With all of the views someone must know an owner of one of these. Or someone who has rebuilt one ... Or someone who knows someone that that can answer the question???

I did one recently and looked through my photos, but unfortunately I don't have a shot of it. The customer @blandis has it now if you'd like to contact him and ask if he's willing to get a pic of the resistors to you.

I did one recently and looked through my photos, but unfortunately I don't have a shot of it. The customer @blandis has it now if you'd like to contact him and ask if he's willing to get a pic of the resistors to you.
Thank You very much. I will give him a shout ...

rbspop. ls in storage, let me see if I can get by this evening or tomorrow and grab a few pictures.

I always like this rx. If you look at the copper foil comp/layouts in the service manual, you can figure out where those R's connect up too in the schematic, then it will be easier to figure out what function they do and what value(s) they should be.

Back
Top Bottom