Mayans M.C.

qdrone

Music is my mistress
Caught the 1st episode. Created and written by the guy who did Sons of Anarchy,this is the Hispanic version about The Mayans motorcycle club. Peaked my interest,will give it a try.

Caught the 1st episode. Created and written by the guy who did Sons of Anarchy,this is the Hispanic version about The Mayans motorcycle club. Peaked my interest,will give it a try.

Ah, was wondering when some schmuck would get round to "doin' up" a tee-vee (re)creation of The Mongols and/or The Banditos. Think the (real-world) clubs are flattered or not? IIRC, both are under RICO rules so not much they can do 'bout it. re: SOA, I had an exchange about 3 years ago w/ a long-time friend and member (since the mid 1970s) of Chicago Outlaws; the club was not flattered by SOA; supposedly 81 was more kindly disposed, but then they've been involved in popular mass film & tv media since the mid 1960s.

This too shall pass.

Jemma (Gemma?) had a cameo appearance in episode one, sitting at a bar. Somehow she returned from the dead.

if you want to see a mc biker film...checkout KENNETH ANGERS 28 minute film ... SCORPIO RISING from 1963...(redwings anyone?)

if you want to see a mc biker film...checkout KENNETH ANGERS 28 minute film ... SCORPIO RISING from 1963...(redwings anyone?)

I think I recall references to the film on the shifting fringes of society during the mid-1970s.

Ah, yes, Kenneth Anger, of Hollywood Babylon notoriety. I went down his Wiki rabbit hole, a rather odd character among oddballs.

I think I recall references to the film on the shifting fringes of society during the mid-1970s.

Ah, yes, Kenneth Anger, of Hollywood Babylon notoriety. I went down his Wiki rabbit hole, a rather odd character among oddballs.

He produced, over a period of 20-something years, a great batch of short films. I have the "complete Kenneth Anger" collection of shorts. His short film "Rabbit Moon", especially the '70s remake (he released it twice, changing only the film's musical score IIRC), is magical.

Back
Top Bottom