2018 Mid Atlantic AK FALL Gathering October 14th - 12 noon till 5-6 pm.

Ohighway

Wannabe Minimalist
Subscriber
It's that time again !

Location: West Friendship, Maryland ~ 17 miles West of Baltimore off I-70. EDIT: PM me for address and phone number.

We ask anyone attending to bring food (main dish - side dish - or dessert) or bring drinks. (there is now a list for that at post # 60)

Also, as parking is limited near my house, please park up on the street and walk down to the house.

Bring a big car, truck, or trailer. I'm gonna' have a lot of stuff up for sale this fall.

Here's the Buy Sell Trade thread for the event:

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....lantic-ak-fall-gathering-october-14th.836453/

Last edited:
Count me in!

Rick, you'll have to pick out which of the Onkyo speakers you want to keep and which matched pair you want me to take home.

Is this enough notice for a fall-specific beer to be brewed for the event?

It's that time again !

Bring a big car, truck, or trailer. I'm gonna' have a lot of stuff up for sale this fall.

Which probably means you are buying a lot more stuff and need the room! Guess it is time to reserve the U-Haul trailer.

I'm in!
Need to make up for missing the last one.

Rgds
Mayank

I bet that means samosas!

I would have loved to come, but will be at an Air Force Reunion (AC-119 Gunships) in Tuscon at that time. It looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Is there a cut off date for saying whether one can make it or not? I hope to be able to make it. Would be my first AK event. Would be cool to meet some of you guys!

Back
Top Bottom