The Kid is at it again... ADS Score!

WOW. ADS 910's.
He is one lucky kid. Most folks, me included, have these on their bucket list.
Isn't it time for him to start selling?:naughty:

I've wanted a pair of those my whole life.
Now you just need to get lucky as the two most recent 910 owners have gotten. One pair $40 with stands and more and this pair "for next to nothing". Those seem to be right in the AK wheelhouse of vintage and cheap. I got my big ADS for cheap but not stupid cheap like these seem to be.

Same here. And these include the stands.

Details. We need details.

Well actually I think we would like a lead to a pair of our own at those prices.

They are very clean, one tweeter not functioning, but measures 3.4 on meter. Still $100 nothing to sneeze at. There are no stands.

tweeters are common and Richard can make em right. Two ways to make them 100%. Very well bought.

100.......... Well good for him. Great for him actually.
Apparently awesome deals can still be had around here.

Last edited:
Well it has been more than two days and Glenn hasn't sniffed out ADS content yet. How long can we keep this from him? The title won't help him find this thread and I'm not going to ping him to help him find it. He has epic threads on the 910 so we'll just keep waiting. Maybe he doesn't do the buck and change forum or the 910 name needs to be in the title.

Last edited:
Well it has been more than two days and Glenn hasn't sniffed out ADS content yet. How long can we keep this from him? The title won't help him find this thread and I'm not going to ping him to help him find it. He has epic threads on the 910 so we'll just keep waiting. Maybe he doesn't do the buck and change forum or the ADS name needs to be in the title.

I'm giggling over him missing this .. this just doesn't happen. Although ..... I know he's really been busy with the gathering he's planning I believe this weekend. Still, he never misses these threads. I just can't believe Brad got so crazy a deal. (So to speak)

They are very clean, one tweeter not functioning, but measures 3.4 on meter. Still $100 nothing to sneeze at. There are no stands.
$100? Pffttt, sneeze all day long for 910s at that price, even if both tweeters were bad! Garage sale? Thrift store? CL? Do tell.

Last edited:
AT $100 there is room do to what needs to be done...like change out the grille cloth color. $250 t have the tweeters and mids serviced by Richard So might be a great investment.
Tweeter likely out because something at the crossover needs attention. The 910 crossover is know to need a little TLC. check all solders and work on the connection thingy as the receivers usually needs to be pried tighter for a better connection.

Don't understand the need to redo the tweets and mids for drivers that have lived behind an air filter (cloth grilles not metal) and do not have ferrofluid in them.

Just short of a week and Glenn has not bombed in on this ADS thread to see that the 910 is discussed. Since it has dropped to page 2 and Glenn was busy last weekend with his audio get together gig in the Peekskills, I thought I'd bump it again so maybe he can trip over it. If he doesn't get in here soon, I'm going to ping him but not yet. We are having fun waiting him out.

I don't think that @GD70 spends much time in D&S. If you want him to see the thread, you should just tag him or something. ;)

Back
Top Bottom