Need info on heritage 1g2220 and Kenwood 220

Lex Hardon

Im stumped!! Looking for matches for a ka-3500 and found these heritage speakers and Kenwood kL 220s. 30$ for the heritage and I can find nothing about them at all. Seller said model 1g2220. 50 for the Kenwood's but can't find much on them either. Hoping someone might fill me in

Which speakers are these supposed to be? You mentioned $30 for one brand and $50 for another. But, these are listed at $40.

Can anyone tell me about these speaks?

What is it that you want know?

In the first pic you posted, it says in the listing "ask for details" contact the seller and if he or she is serious about selling them, ask them for clearer pictures and clarify what they mean by "heritage" speakers as they are not Advent or Klipsch

Last edited:
The seller says they are before the internet was invented and never sold online so no info can be found online. He is a young ladybug not a fine one. Now another model came up for sale. Pics comming

They look like a house brand speaker from the 70s maybe 80s. There were a lot of obscure brands made by others for chain stores, etc. They were generally decent but could be sold at a lower price point than the well known brands, so the store could put together package stereo systems for a low price. Quality varies so it all depends on how they are built and how they sound. I would not buy any speakers without listening first, if nothing else just to make sure each of the drivers work.

Back
Top Bottom