KC area?

Hi Katattack and welcome!

Go to this thread:

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/kansas-city-area-ping-thread.763796/#post-10416122

And either make a post (content doesn't matter, it will subscribe you to the thread). Or click Subscribe (or is it Watch?).

If you watch your Subscribed Threads when you come to AK, you'll get a notification of upcoming events along with anyone else who is subscribed. That's the idea anyway.
Thanks so much! Will do.

Hey all - we are having a meet at my house June 2nd at 1PM. PM me for the address and my cell phone number. Also, taking recommendations for main food dishes. Wife doesn't want to cook so I'll have something "catered". Everyone bring sides and desserts., Will have tables set up for sale/showing off/support/whatever.

Check the Events thread for additional info and people.

Hey all - we are having a meet at my house June 2nd at 1PM. PM me for the address and my cell phone number. Also, taking recommendations for main food dishes. Wife doesn't want to cook so I'll have something "catered". Everyone bring sides and desserts., Will have tables set up for sale/showing off/support/whatever.

Check the Events thread for additional info and people.

How did the meet go?

Hey guys! I'm not sure if you all have Facebook, but I went ahead and took a step toward hopefully gathering some of our local enthusiasts. Right now the goal is to gather as many of us as we can for discussion, and eventually I'd like to move on toward face to face meet ups, maybe do a local audio tour where we stop at several homes to hear what we all have to offer etc. Feel free to invite your friends, and I hope to be chatting and LISTENING with you all soon!

Kansas City Home Audio Enthusiasts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/238644926794664/

-Evan

Salina, Kansas on the map. Sansui enthusiast with speaker building experience.
Welcome.

I haven't seen any Sansui at our meets over the past couple of years.

I have an AU-X701, TU-X701, C-2101, and B-2101. It all works great except the B-2101.

I'm headed to Council Grove for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom