Bones (TV show)

Eric H

Addicted Member
Anyone else into this?

I’ve had the first three seasons on disc forever but only started watching recently when I found it on Netflix.

I’m enjoying it a lot, though like most TV they stretch credibility to the breaking point with some of their technology, and their carelessness in the lab, like sawing into bones with no mask or goggles.

I usually watch while I’m eating dinner, it never fails, as soon as I start they show some gruesome slimy dead body.

It's a good show. Only major problem I had with it is they had her getting more socially aware as the show progresses but decided to try jacking her back to beginning levels towards the end.
Wasn't a fan of the psychic episodes, and her birth episode...:rolleyes: but for the most part it was good.
Really enjoyed Billy Gibbons as Angela's dad. Hilarious.
Screenshot from 2018-09-21 17-12-07.png
Angela forever.

Saw many episodes at a friends house, a local restaurant had reruns on during lunch, go figure.
Enjoyed it while it lasted.

Saw many episodes at a friends house, a local restaurant had reruns on during lunch, go figure.
Enjoyed it while it lasted.
Do you get WVUA23? They might broadcast it on a sub channel @ 5pm Sundays. THISTV.

Enjoyed the whole run of the show. Didn't miss an episode. Billy Gibbons as Angela's dad was perfect casting.

It started out a pretty good show but the final two seasons were tiresome with poor writing and disinterested acting.

Enjoyed it for a while, but did you ever notice that the work environment was a s-hole for anybody other than the stars?

Just finished the run on Amazon Prime, quality did dip past season 3, I think 12 seasons was just too long for so little change in the characters.

Back
Top Bottom