Deadpool 2 Trailer

the skipper

Professional Curmudgeon
Ya just gotta love their attitude towards this guy. Also, check out the stereo over his right shoulder about 1:20 in

<iframe width="1600" height="900" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ryan Reynolds was made to play this part.

cable looks cool domino on the other hand not so much, anyone seen the venom teaser trailer ? thought it was disapointing

Deadpool 1 was a fantastic movie IMO and I've been hoping that 2 will at least be as good. Doesn't need to be any better than 1, but at least just as good.

DP2 finally made it to the local cinema pub and I saw it last night. OK, it's quite off-color, tasteless at times, and thoroughly hilarious. I'll need to see it again as the one liners and quips were flying so fast I could not keep up. I laughed over many of them as did everyone else, packed house. The repeat X-Men gags are very funny including one right in the middle of the film where DP complains that there are no other X-Men to help him out. The continual references to Wolverine are well done and you definitely need to stay through the credits. Like the first, you also need to pay attention to the opening credits too. IMO, it exceeded the first by a large margin and that is no small feat. As an aside, Cable could get his own movie. I'd go see it and I doubt I am alone on that.

I liked the movie and bought the blu Ray. Also picked up the soundtrack from urban outfitters an exclusive color. Has a lot of 80s tracks from my era.

CF3A2FDD-AD0C-4EDC-837C-3BEDF68939EC.jpeg

Love Deadpool humor. I am not usually one to steal a box of toilet seat covers from a hotel pubic restroom, butt...

IMG_3786 2.JPG

Last edited:
You're right! Sucked wasn't nearly strong enough. And I thought Shrek 2 was bad ...
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bad, it means you don't appreciate it. Society would be much improved if more people understood that.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bad, it means you don't appreciate it. Society would be much improved if more people understood that.
I could say the same of political correctness ... Just calling it as I see it.

It wasnt bad - my fave part was the "crack team" all getting wiped out in various ways because of the high winds.

Plus the "robust" teenager from New Zealand was pretty classic too.

Overall a fairly predictable story interspersed with good comedy and an incredibly hot leading lady.

Last edited:
It wasnt bad -
Agreed, but it wasn't that good either.
I just watched it today and wanted to like it as much as the 1st but just didn't feel it. What it did feel like was that it was just trying too damn hard, perhaps overdoing the whole shtick. I'm not saying there weren't good moments in the film just not as good as I had hoped.
I suppose it's hard to match the 1st offering of catching lightening in a bottle.
Dare we hope for 3?

Agreed, but it wasn't that good either.
I just watched it today and wanted to like it as much as the 1st but just didn't feel it. What it did feel like was that it was just trying too damn hard, perhaps overdoing the whole shtick. I'm not saying there weren't good moments in the film just not as good as I had hoped.
I suppose it's hard to match the 1st offering of catching lightening in a bottle.
Dare we hope for 3?
Loved the first, the second was ok with the parts being better than the whole. It's hard to pop the same sack twice, the premise is expended and the element of surprise spent.

Back
Top Bottom