Monster hdmi cables

91firebird

Well was at Walmart,had a old gift card to use.went into the electronics department.found they had
Monster ultrahd gold HDR hdmi cables 4 foot for 8.49. So grabbed 2 of them.had black web hdmi
Cables they are ok cables.well from my Samsung blueray to the denon HDR reciever to the Samsung
Tv.well put the movie passengers in.i tell ya the movie just popped on the screen bright colors great
Contrast looks dam nice.put the black web cables back in,the picture just did not look as good colors not
As bright contrast not as good.put the monsters back in picture is back to wow!.well I guess good hdmi cables do make a better picture.

Well was at Walmart,had a old gift card to use.went into the electronics department.found they had
Monster ultrahd gold HDR hdmi cables 4 foot for 8.49. So grabbed 2 of them.had black web hdmi
Cables they are ok cables.well from my Samsung blueray to the denon HDR reciever to the Samsung
Tv.well put the movie passengers in.i tell ya the movie just popped on the screen bright colors great
Contrast looks dam nice.put the black web cables back in,the picture just did not look as good colors not
As bright contrast not as good.put the monsters back in picture is back to wow!.well I guess good hdmi cables do make a better picture.
But cables don’t make a difference, just use lamp cord it’s all the same ;)

Audiofreak71

Back
Top Bottom