Monster's Noel Lee Struggling For Survival

FRG7SWL

Maybe he should nab one of those directional stickers from his wires, and apply them to his bank statements?

Boo, hiss...
What a terrible joke. Even if he did, those damn arrows keep falling off!:(

It was only a matter of 'time correct windings' before this was going to happen. I guess for Lee money is as tight as a 'patented 12-cut turbine'.

Last edited:
Boo, hiss...
What a terrible joke. Even if he did, those damn arrows keep falling off!:(

It was only a matter of 'time correct windings' before this was going to happen. I guess for Lee money is as tight as a 'patented 12-cut turbine'.
I know. I've got a pair of them that is sticker-less. I don't have a clue how to use them now.:beerchug:

“We lost tons of money not because we’re a poorly run business,” Kevin Lee said of Monster. “It’s the change in the industry that has made it challenging for midsized companies like us.”

BS. Their single minded focus on expansion of the business and its line of products blinded them to the social and market changes emerging all around them. They failed to evolve.

“We lost tons of money not because we’re a poorly run business,” Kevin Lee said of Monster. “It’s the change in the industry that has made it challenging for midsized companies like us.”

Or maybe there were other people out there like me who stopped buying their products when they realized what a massive a*^$#*e the company is. Here's just a short list of the lawsuits these guys have filed:

Discovery Channel "Monster Garage"
Fenway Park for Monster Seats
MonsterVintage.com - Vintage clothing
Walt Disney Co. "Monsters, Inc."
Bally Gaming International Inc. Monster Slots.
Hansen Beverage Co. for a Monster Energy drink.
The Chicago Bears "Monsters of the Midway." (this goes back way before Noel Lee ever thought of starting a company)

Or maybe there were other people out there like me who stopped buying their products when they realized what a massive a*^$#*e the company is. Here's just a short list of the lawsuits these guys have filed:

The Chicago Bears "Monsters of the Midway." (this goes back way before Noel Lee ever thought of starting a company)

I always thought instead of suing everyone who used the name they should have tried to team up with them. Even if it was silly product placement in the Monsters Inc. movie or provide the wire used for the Monster energy race cars, build a sound system for the Monster Garage, something to get the name out there to people who otherwise would never have heard of it. Seems like a lot better use of money than lawsuits.

I always thought instead of suing everyone who used the name they should have tried to team up with them. Even if it was silly product placement in the Monsters Inc. movie or provide the wire used for the Monster energy race cars, build a sound system for the Monster Garage, something to get the name out there to people who otherwise would never have heard of it. Seems like a lot better use of money than lawsuits.
Anyone remember a "Montana" sport shoe? :crazy:

Notice one GLARING lawsuit that is missing from the above list? A lawsuit that never was, but should have been?

https://gizmodo.com/5981823/beat-by-dre-the-inside-story-of-how-monster-lost-the-world

So, we now know which specialty Dr. Dre received his degree in: THEFT

GeeDeeEmm

Didn't Bose do something similar? I remember something about the ".2" they were using on their speakers and Klipsch.

The bigger company with more lawyers is going to outlast the smaller company. And then they hire an ex-con in a mission critical position. What a mess.

Anyways, I still enjoy my Monster speaker cables, even if I have never paid for new ones. They sound the same as lamp cord which is a compliment.

Back
Top Bottom