Today's soundtrack recording.

whn%20th%20wnd%20blws.jpg~original
whn%20th%20wnd%20blws%202.jpg~original

Roger Waters; David Bowie; Hugh Cornwell; Genesis; Squeeze; Phil Hardcastle / When The Wind Blows (movie soundtrack)
1987 Virgin

sc%20hys%20shft%20mv.jpg~original
sc%20hys%20shft_1.jpg~original

Isaac Hayes / Shaft (movie soundtrack
1971 Enterprise

I do have a German copy on Stax, which sounds better.

wow some great stuff i had to go to 31 pages and i loved the breaking glass mention,

some of my favorites

until the end of the world .various artist,

the hot spot ,milesdavis,john lee hooker,taj mahal,and more

rabbit proof fence, peter gabriel,

Elizabeth

sling blade

bleu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz9eCLiTvDc

karma sutra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrethrnZyTY&list=PL_sIqQw1J8yDB9ULL86js5YUFN4VPxV96

house of flying daggers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-0O2xRHls&list=PLeXU1_BZI2mBP6qFR8lAg8J0TWpsdzA93

now i got some earworms so thats it for today.

Alan Silvestri - The Abyss (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
DAC: AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9154

Last edited:
Hans Zimmer - The Dark Knight Rises (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Cover.JPG

Last edited:
gldys%20knght%20pps%20cldn.jpg~original
gldys%20knght%20pps%20cldn%202.jpg~original

Gladys Knight & The Pips / Claudine (movie soundtrack)
1974 Buddah
Honestly? This movie is the shit. I know that the central plot revolves around the struggle of Claudine (played by Diahann Carroll ) while navigating the maze of low-wage work and child care on her own. What amazed me is that James Earl Jones' character (Rupert a.k.a. "Roop") gently persisted in attempting to court and eventually engage Claudine in an intimate relationship and "step up" in regard to helping to rear her six kids - all in the midst of what was Harlem in the 1970s. This film did an awesome job of portraying black love, struggle, and empowerment in the face of seemingly overwhelming odds. The one word that keeps coming to mind is "inspiring."

Honestly? This movie is the shit. I know that the central plot revolves around the struggle of Claudine (played by Diahann Carroll ) while navigating the maze of low-wage work and child care on her own. What amazed me is that James Earl Jones' character (Rupert a.k.a. "Roop") gently persisted in attempting to court and eventually engage Claudine in an intimate relationship and "step up" in regard to helping to rear her six kids - all in the midst of what was Harlem in the 1970s. This film did an awesome job of portraying black love, struggle, and empowerment in the face of seemingly overwhelming odds. The one word that keeps coming to mind is "inspiring."

Movie was just on TCM last week, that was the second time I've seen it. Couldn't have said it better about the movie! :thumbsup:

Hey 9s,

That album is definitely the sound of the late '60's! One of my all-time favorite soundtracks! :music: "Elephant's Memory" is a real trip! :D
Hey Cool Breeze,

I haven't played this in a dog's age. The whole record is just great stuff, took me back to a time of fun and innocence.

Various Artists - Breakin' (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Cover.JPG

Last edited:
Mark Oliver Everett - Levity

Cover.JPG