What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Great news y'all… my sister-in-law is back!!!! :yikes:
She's been here since yesterday. She hasn't stopped talking since she got here. I'm locking up the sharp objects.
She has sold her home in Maryland and is waiting for her rental to become available this Saturday. She'll be renting until she finds the right place to buy so there is light at the end of the tunnel this time.

I'm just thankful to my core that she refused my wife's offer to stay with us rather than renting as this home search could go on for months.

This is one fast moving storm. By 2:00PM Monday it'll be in the ENGLISH CHANNEL!!!
I'm gonna write a message on a paper airplane and toss it eastward and see if it ends up at @john111/LZ house.

Better laminate it first.

She's been here since yesterday. She hasn't stopped talking since she got here. I'm locking up the sharp objects.
She has sold her home in Maryland and is waiting for her rental to become available this Saturday. She'll be renting until she finds the right place to buy so there is light at the end of the tunnel this time.

I'm just thankful to my core that she refused my wife's offer to stay with us rather than renting as this home search could go on for months.

:lurk:

GJ

So happy to read this, Chester. Miraculous to hear how little the hurricane affected you. I'm already getting rain, and we expect to have 50 mph gusts late tonight. and into tomorrow
I live right where the left edge of the cone path exits the U.S. mainland.
Bringing in all the loose stuff this morning.

This is one fast moving storm. By 2:00PM Monday it'll be in the ENGLISH CHANNEL!!!
I'm gonna write a message on a paper airplane and toss it eastward and see if it ends up at @john111/LZ house.
81d6b650-d92d-46ed-bea3-53d3676e8148-8am_mic.png

Things are supposed to kick off here around 4 pm or so. Right gamey until midnight!

:rflmao:

Mornin B&G's. What a change in the weather here locally. 82 yesterday with high humidity, and only a high of 63 today. Maybe Fall has finally arrived here in my neck of the woods. Think I'll just make it a hodge podge of music genre's today.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie

So happy to read this, Chester. Miraculous to hear how little the hurricane affected you. I'm already getting rain, and we expect to have 50 mph gusts late tonight. and into tomorrow
I live right where the left edge of the cone path exits the U.S. mainland.
Bringing in all the loose stuff this morning.

81d6b650-d92d-46ed-bea3-53d3676e8148-8am_mic.png
Might try 99 red balloons instead of a paper airplane?

Back
Top Bottom